More than ever, people are “living online.” Their likes, dislikes, awards, achievements, and even negative information can often be found with the click of a mouse. Social media and news searches can give a glimpse into applicants far beyond what appears on a resume.
- New York City Amends its Fair Chance Act
- Attention Montgomery County, Maryland Employers: Ban the Box Amendments Go Into Effect February 19th
- NBA Will Not Conduct Marijuana Drug Testing in 2020-2021
- Attention Colorado and St. Louis, Missouri Employers – New Laws Go into Effect as of January 1, 2021
- Hire Image Celebrates International Anti-Fraud Awareness Week